Monday 13 November 2006

Nothing is happening so far...

Life is normal and boring. School starts up tomorrow :(. Just finished watching Bleach Episode 17 on youtube, I won't be able to watch any further untill Friday...:( man, really busy schedule.
Before, I used to think, "Math sucks, Science sucks, Home Ec sucks..." but now things are looking up! ^^ Math is tons easier, doing percentage now *yawn* Science is not so bad anymore, and I'm starting Food Studies in Home Ec!!!! Finally!! Before in Home Ec, I was sewing, and I wasn't doing that good, had to stay after school to finish my project.
As for anime and manga related stuff, I finally bought Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol. 1!!!! Yayness~I also have xxxHOLiC vol. 1 & 2 so it's fun to look at both (because they tell the same thing from two points of view.) I finished some fanart of Yuki, Tohru, and Kyo from Fruits Basket (don't think it's that good) but I'm too lazy to do anymore!! Hah...my laziness annoys me...
Well, till next time~
Ja, ne~

No comments: